First, I want to thank you for your continued interest in Northwest Trawlers.
Today, I am writing to share some recent news with you:
- Over this past weekend, we updated our website to include more information on the NW 50 and NW 55. In addition, the “Welcome Page” now offers an opportunity for you to view our company video. Some of you may have seen it already on DVD, but in case you haven’t, it can be viewed by clicking on the video “view” link. Visit our site at www.nwtrawlers.com.
- To help begin economic recovery soon; we have introduced our very own “Economic Stimulus Package”. For a limited time, we are offering very attractive financial incentives if you order a new Northwest Trawler. Complete information can be found on the home page by clicking the word “details” or “Northwest Trawlers Special Promotion” at the bottom of any page. This program is for a limited time so take a look and give us a call.
- Complete hydraulic package including stabilizers, bow thruster, windlass and auxiliary
Bat Drive“get home” system.
- Advanced Electronics package including redundant radar, chart plotter and depth sounder. Also includes KVH satellite TV system and “fly by wire” jog stick for effort free steering.
Fuel (900 gallons). Long Range
- Flybridge package including electronics.
- Air Conditioning/ Heat.
Replacement for a comparably equipped Northwest 45 would exceed $1.4M. In all my boating years, I have never experienced a boat as quiet, solid, and comfortable as Nor’wester. She is a boat you would be proud to own and she would give you years of pleasurable and safe cruising. Call me and schedule a sea trial to see for yourself.
Boat construction financing is available as well as 20 year term financing to begin once construction is complete. Construction financing is through North county Bank, a local community bank that can be quite flexible. Longer term financing can be done through either
Well, that’s it for now, except as always, if you are in the Anacortes area, please stop in and say hello.